SDMC Amlogic S912 Octa Core TV Box Review
- 13 Jul 2017
- 940 Read
SDMC released its high configuration android ott tv box ( DV8419, DV8429）and OTT + DVB Hybrid STBs (DV8430-T2, DV8410-T2) which are powered by amlogic s912. Compared with others amlogic soc, it has octa core Cortex A53 cores and its “multi-core high performance 3D GPU”, namely ARM Mali-T820MP3 must deliver a significant boost in performance.
- Amlogic S912 Octa core CPU ARM Cortex-A53 CPU is up to 1.5 GHz (DVFS) with two CPU clusters one optimized for high performance and the other for low power. This CPU is extremely rapid and stable which can give you high-speed feedback and smooth response.
- ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU is up to an amazing 750MHz (DVFS) with 3 shader engines supporting OpenGL ES 1.1/2.03.1, DirectX 11 FL9_3, OpenCL 1.1/1.2 full profile and RenderScript hich gives you the high definition pictures and videos
- With 64 bit Android 7.0 stable and smooth system.
- 2GB DDR3 + 8GB eMMC Flash Memory, maximum expansion capacity up to 32GB: It gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches.
- Dual Band 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi (IEEE 802.11b / g / n): It offers a more stable WiFi signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.
- Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
- Supports 4K HD video, which brings us clearer image quality and HD vision enjoy.
Moreover, S912’s Video Post-Processing Engine features Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG HDR processing; it also become attractive for the motion adaptive 3D noise reduction filter, advanced motion adaptive edge enhancing de-interlacing engine, 3:2 pull-down support, deblocking filters, etc..