Our company is committed to complying with relevant laws and regulations regarding social responsibility and to integrating the social responsibility management system into our corporate management. SDMC establishes standards consistent with industry norms that addre consistent with industry norms that ass labor, environmental, health and safety, and Code of ethics , and requires strict compliance by all employees.
1. Respect the dignity, privacy and fundamental rights of each individual and refrain from violating these rights in any way.
2. Do not employ or utilize child labor and require employees to be at least 16 years of age. Do not assign employees under the age of 18 to perform hazardous work (as defined by applicable laws and regulations).
3. Ensure that employees are free from harassment and unlawful discrimination, and provide equal and fair opportunity and treatment to them in employment and work, regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, language, religion, political beliefs, association membership, marital status, national or social origin, social status, property, ancestry or other factors.
4. Take out social insurance for employees (including insurance against accidents at work) and pay the corresponding insurance premiums in accordance with the law.
Strictly comply with relevant regulatory requirements, obtain the necessary environmental permits, approval documents and registration certificates, maintain and regularly update, legally dispose of solid waste and control the use of hazardous chemicals.
We provide a healthy and safe environment for employees to work and live. Take steps to ensure fire safety, access to safe drinking water, and comply with legal requirements for sanitation and public spaces.
1.We disclose information about our business, organizational structure, financial condition and performance in accordance with
applicable laws and industry best practices. We will ensure that all information disclosed is rigorously reviewed by the appropriate
departments for its accuracy and completeness.
2.We strictly comply with applicable fair competition and antitrust laws and require all employees not to manipulate or use privileged information or engage in unfair practices to gain an unfair advantage. We consistently adhere to the principles of fair trade, advertising and competition.
3.We maintain honesty and integrity in all business dealings and prohibit any form of bribery, corruption, favoritism, or seeking or attempting to obtain personal gain through improper means.
4.Prioritize technological innovation and intellectual property protection by establishing a comprehensive intellectual property system, and implement a comprehensive set of information security measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of data.
Passed SA8000 certification
SDMC devotes to providing environment-friendly products, and incorporates the concept of green environment protection into the entire life cycle of product materials, design and use to develop green products with all efforts.
1.Use energy-efficient electronic components to reduce power consumption.
2.Design proper heat dissipation system to avoid equipment overheating and power waste.
3.Optimize software codes (energy saving algorithm) to perform tasks more efficiently, thus reducing the energy consumption of the device.
4.Optimize product structure and continue to advance the research and development of miniaturized PCB boards, achieving a utilization rate of over 80%.
5.Design recyclable components to facilitate the renewal and maintenance of equipment. We use 100% recyclable plastic casing, screwless design, and stickers without chemical adhesives .
6.Employ data compression and streamlined software design to minimize resources waste during data storage and transmission.
1.Utilize recyclable and reusable materials to reduce environmental impact.
2.Select materials and suppliers in line with environmental standards to minimize impacts of the materials on environment.
3.Adopt lead-free soldering technology for electronic components to reduce the release of harmful substances and environmental pollution.
Software update and upgrading are performed to enhance equipment functions and prolong the service life of the product.
SDMC (the "Company") is committed to conducting its business with the highest standards of business integrity and ethical conduct. In accordance with the relevant provisions of the Basic Code of Business Conduct for SDMC Technology Co., Ltd., we are committed to carry out our responsibilities honestly, loyally and fairly, and to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and business practices in the countries/regions in which the Company operates. We adhere to strong corporate governance principles that emphasize transparency, accountability and independence and are committed to disclosing any misconduct, creating a fair and trustworthy work environment and team atmosphere, and upholding a no-tolerance policy against illegal or unethical behavior.
1. SDMC respects the rights of and deal fairly with the Company's customers, suppliers and competitors. We strictly prohibit employees from taking unfair advantage of others through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privileged information, misrepresentation of material facts or any other illegal business practice.
2.We ensure that activities and interactions with suppliers, customers, competitors, and government agencies are conducted in accordance with fair and ethical business practices and comply with the laws and regulations in the countries/regions in which the Company operates.
1. The Company maintains a zero-tolerance stance towards bribery and corrupt practices. We adhere to the principles of clean and honest business operations in strictly compliance with anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws and regulations, and are committed to conducting all business and relationships in a fair and honest manner.
2. We require employees to politely decline or return any gift, cash or other form of entertainment that attempts to improperly influence business decisions or that could potentially create a reputational risk in business interactions.
1.The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate illegal discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin.
2.We maintain a workplace free from all forms of harassment, including verbal, physical, visual or sexual harassment, and uphold values of mutual respect and basic ethical standards.
3.We unequivocally prohibit all forms of discrimination, harassment and bullying, and this policy applies equally to all work-related situations, including interactions with colleagues, customers and business partners.
We have consistently complied with all relevant anti-money laundering laws and regulations in the countries/regions in which we do business. The Company strictly prohibits anyone from using the Company's platform or products (services) for money laundering and takes all necessary measures to sever any commercial and financial transaction links to money laundering and the financing of terrorism or other serious criminal activities. It is the duty of all employees to protect the Company from reputational, operational and financial risks.
The Company consistently adheres to a philosophy of honesty and transparency in its operations and does not engage in any form of fraud. We strictly prohibit the use of deceptive means to obtain unjust economic gain, to pursue personal interests on behalf of others, or engage in fraudulent activities that cause harm to others in a negligent manner.
If you become aware of (or have reasonable grounds to suspect) any illegal or unethical conduct in the course of your work, please report it to: firstname.lastname@example.org +86-755-86018266-8801
SDMC strictly adheres to international conventions and is committed to not purchasing or using conflict minerals. We also require our suppliers to ensure that all materials used for and manufacturing processes of products supplied are free of conflict minerals.
We conduct due diligence in our supply chain management to promote responsible management and continuous improvement of the supply chain with respect to conflict minerals such as tantalum (Ta), tin (Sn), gold (Au), tungsten (W) and other metals. Our goal is to ensure that these metals are not sourced from conflict areas in the Democratic Republic of Congo through armed groups or illegal channels. In addition, we are committed to not importing metals that do not meet conflict-free standards from the following countries Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania and Kenya (all of which have been identified by the United Nations Security Council as having links to minerals from DRC).