SDMC DV8304-T2 4K Android Hybrid OTT DVB-T2 TV Box powered by Amlogic S905D
- 19 Jan 2017
- 336 Read
As mentioned, the TV Box has a DVB-T2 / DVB-T tuner for Digital TV (7 days EPG, USB PVR, Time shift,
Program playback, Timing playing) and runs on Android 6.0. This device comes with Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz and enta Core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 750MHz+ GPU, it can gives you a stable and smooth using experience.
This model has Amlogic S905D which also supports VP9 H.265 4K@60fps decoding. which are the absolute mainstream decoding formats in the globe.It can easily decode the most file formats with faster speed and less bandwidth occupation, smooth experience for picture viewing and video watching. More detail in the specification below.
SDMC DV8304-T2 Hybrid OTT TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905D Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz
- GPU – Penta Core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 750MHz+
- Memory – 1GB DDR3 (Optional 2GB)
- Storage – 8GB eMMC (16GB, 32GB, 64GB Optional )
- Wireless Connectivity – Build in Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz Optional), Bluetooth 4.0 (Optional)
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a, up to 4K*2K @ 60fps, Support HDR, HDMI-CEC, HDCP 2.2
- Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a, optical SPDIF (5.1CH, 7.1CH)
- Tuner :
- Frequency range – (UHF)474MHz~858MHZ
- Input level – Level -85dBm~-20dBm
- Input impedance – 75Ω
- Demodulation – QPSK，16QAM，64QAM，256QAM
- Power – DC 5V 2A adapter
- Interfaces – RJ-45 Ethernet Port (10/100Mbps), USB 2.0 Port x 2, TF Card Reader, CA card slot, RF IN, RF OUT
- Misc – IR receiver, IR/Power/Net LED indicator
- Supported Video Format – UHD 4K 60fps H.265 decoding, supports multiple formats including MKV, WMV, M2TS, MOV, MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, FLV, 3GP,
DIVX, F4V, ASF, M2V etc.
- Supported Audio Format – MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP4, AAC, APE, FLAC, MP1/2 etc.
- Dimensions – 132mm*100mm*30mm