DV8020 is a high-quality Android OTT TV Box powered by a quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU and comes with optional 1 GB RAM and 8 GB Flash. It is designed for ISPs, OTT operators and content aggregators that provide services based on IPTV, OTT and VoD.
● Quad-core 64-bit CPU
● H.265 1080p@60fps
● VP9 1080p@60fps
● Support HDR 10 and HLG HDR processing
● HDMI 2.0b, CEC, HDCP2.2
● Streaming Protocol: RTCP, RTMP, RTP, RTSP, HLS, Smooth streaming
● DRM: Widevine, Playready, Verimatrix
● Multi-screen interaction: Miracast, DLNA, Airplay
● Air Remote: Can use the Android and iOS mobile phone to control
● System upgrading: Upgrade software via USB or network
|System||SoC: Amlogic S805X|
|CPU: ARM Quad 64-bit Cortex-A53 up to 1.2GHz (DVFS)|
|GPU: Penta Core Mali-450 up to 650MHz +(DFS)|
|DRAM: DDR3 1GB|
|Flash: eMMC 8GB|
|OS: Android TV|
|Network||RJ45 Interface 10M/100M adaptive|
|Build in Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Support most external 3G/4G USB dongle(Optional)|
|Video output||HDMI 2.0b, AV|
|Peripheral interface||USB 2.0, USB2.0(OTG)|
|Power interface||DC 5V|
|Other interface||Front panel: IR receiver, Power LED indicator|
H.265 10-bit 1080p@60fps, VP9 1080p@60fps, H.264 1080p@60fps, AVS+,
MPEG1/2/4 , WMV/VC-1, RealVideo8/9/10 etc.
MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, DAT, AVI, MOV, ISO, MP4, RM etc.
MPEG1/2/4, MP3, AAC/AAC+, WMA/WMA-pro, FLAC, OGG (AC3 Optional)
MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP4, AAC, APE, FLAC, MP1/2 etc.
|Subtitle format||SRT, ASS, SSA etc.|
|Photo format||HD JPEG/BMP/PNG etc.|
|Input voltage||DC in 5V/2A|
|Power consumption||6W Max|
|Physical characteristics||Size(L*W*H): 108mm*98mm*26mm|
|Proposed Accessory||Bluetooth Voice Remote control, User manual, Power adapter, HDMI cable|
Why choose us?
- A public enterprise with 16 years' experiences in the industry of Digital TV and OTT/IPTV
1-stop end-to-end ready cost-effective OTT TV solution & products
- SDMC has our own DVB middleware and are being used for many broadcasters
- SDMC’s XMediaTV platform could provide fast customization for operators
- Rich experiences on Android TV and Netflix enable us affordable, available, and accessible to the operators’ market.
- With more than 100 R&D engineers
- Enjoy 100+ employee's 7*24 support service
- More and more valued-added solutions to drive revenue growth